All property photos
With dramatic views of the City Skyline, Bridge and Bay, Residence 2407 features an outdoor balcony, premium finishes, and designer upgrades including wide-plank white oak floors, and a Chef's dream kitchen with white quartz counters, luxury appliances, custom walnut cabinets, Krauss stainless steel sink with a Blanco faucet. The open floor plan concept floods the home with abundant light throughout, and the floor-to-ceiling insulated glass windows showcase the gorgeous views.
Perched on the 24th floor of South Beach’s acclaimed 1 Rincon Tower, this sophisticated urban residence enjoys access to world-class, resort-like amenities including valet parking, concierge service, front door person, fitness center, community room, outdoor pool with sunbathing area, BBQ area, outdoor fireplace and a reflecting pool- plus access to the fabulous nightclub-like Uncle Harry's Penthouse lounge.
With its premiere location close to the San Francisco headquarters of Google, Facebook, Instagram, Amazon, Microsoft and many other leading technology companies of the world- as well as the shopping, dining, entertainment, sporting and business attractions of the Embarcadero, Oracle Park, Chase Center, FiDi and Jackson Square- this sophisticated aerie is perfect for enjoying a quintessentially urban lifestyle in one of the City’s most popular new neighborhoods along it’s world-famous waterfront!
- 1 bedroom, 1 bath condominium residence with balcony and 1-car valet parking
- In-unit washer/ dryer
- 819 square feet as per City of San Francisco Tax records; Buyer to independently verify
- Located at 1 Rincon, a 399-unit, 60-story tower completed in 2008
- HOA Dues are $1,086.10 per month which includes Water, Garbage, Amenities, Exterior Building Maintenance, Grounds Maintenance, Door Person & Outside Management
- The bright and airy Northeast corner living/ dining entertaining room enjoys wide-plank white Oak flooring and sweeping evening views of the glittering lights of the City Skyline as well as the nightly light show on the Bay Bridge- and lovely daytime views of the sparkling waters of the Bay showcased by the floor-to-ceiling windows. The open floor plan works wonderfully for a daytime home office and a great space for evening entertaining and lounging.
- A lovely step-out balcony from the living room offers a wonderful indoor/ outdoor flow and is perfect for al fresco dining and lounging- or an outdoor office!
- The open kitchen is a chef’s dream with Bosch and Sub-Zero appliances, Italian cabinetry and gas range.
- The generously-scaled bedroom features large walk in closets and looks out over the balcony to spectacular New York-style City Skyline views
- A well-appointed bathroom and in-unit washer/dryer closet complete the floorplan of the residence
One Rincon Hill is an upscale residential complex on the apex of Rincon Hill in South Beach, San Francisco, The complex, designed by Solomon, Cordwell, Buenz and Associates a Chicago architectural firm and developed by Urban West Associates from San Diego, consists of two skyscrapers that share a common townhouse podium. It is part of the San Francisco Skyline and is visible from Mt. Diablo, Port of Oakland and San Francisco.
The taller tower, One Rincon Hill South Tower, was completed in 2008 and stands 60 stories and 641 feet tall. The second tower at One Rincon Hill, was completed in 2014 and reaches a height of 541 feet with 50 stories. The South Tower contains high-speed elevators with special features for moving residents effectively, both skyscrapers and the townhomes contain a total of 709 residential units.
This premiere high-rise condominium tower offers awe-inspiring views of San Francisco and the surrounding areas. With its central location near SoMa and the Financial district, One Rincon Hill brings the best of the city to your doorstep.
Some of the features included with each home at One Rincon include:
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Individually controlled heating and cooling
- En-suite laundry
- Expansive glass-railed balcony (per plan)
- Italian cabinetry
- Bosch and Sub-Zero Appliances
- Natural gas cook-top
- Large closets
- Storage lockers
- High-speed Elevators
- HD Theater Room
- Business Center
- Hospitality Room with Catering Kitchen
- Valet Parking available
- Large Pool
- Fitness Center with Aerobics Room
- Steam Rooms
- 24/7 Concierge
- Bike Room
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Receiving Room with Package Holding